Clean, consolidated, enriched and maintained master data is the foundation for optimized inventory, rationalized spends and improved business processes.
is one of the core propriety application integration and MDM solution offered by Bodhtree. It was designed and developed at our state of the art solutions lab in India. It has been certified by SAP
MIDAS MDM solution integrates the information from existing data sources, consolidates them into a master data file, feeds the information back to the sources and thus allows consistent and accurate data to be used across the enterprise. Simple out-of-the box connectors enable seamless data transfer between on premise applications such as SAP ERP and cloud based applications such as Salesforce.com.
- User friendly, easily configurable for Business users
- SOA & JSR 168 compliant architecture
- SAP certified product and listed on Salesforce.com AppExchange
- De-duplication feature to identify duplicates across multiple databases
- Automates cleansing activities using custom schedulers
- Role Based Access Control (RBAC) mechanism
- Ability to integrate data and applications including ERP's, CRMs, SCMs, etc.
- An intermediary for data transfer between the applications
- Multi-domain data model
- Standardize and rationalize data during the MDM data lifecycle
- Improved accuracy of sales & transactional data
- Better insight into partner sales performance worldwide
- Early detection of data migration problems and errors
- Automated data cleansing
- Seamless application integration to avoid data inconsistencies
- Readily available, out-of-box connectors for all major data sources such as SAP and other leading ERPs,
Databases such as Oracle, MySQL, cloud based CRM such as Salesforce.com, etc.
- It helps collaborate and integrate data for optimum use
MIDAS Application Data Integration Suite
- Midas e-brochure Download
- Midas White paper Download
- Midas Introduction Download
- MIDAS for Pharmaceutical Implementation Download
- How a Global Pharma Major implemented MIDAS Download
- Learn Data Integration in Pharmaceutical Processes Download