Enterprises implement Salesforce.com so that teams can focus on customers and revenue, leaving the rest to automation. But for most organizations implementing Salesforce.com and integrating it with an ERP for full automation can increase the complexity of their CRM journey.
Bodhtree’s Midas, an ETLE Tool (Extraction, Transformation, Loading and Enrichment) simplifies the task by enabling seamless integration between Salesforce.com and Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP and other ERPs.
Midas builds on Bodhtree’s extensive Salesforce.com implementation and support experience coupled with deep ERP integration expertise. The tool significantly reduces implementation cost and time while providing the flexibility to seamlessly manage future changes.
It is an extensible, high-performing solution to access, transform and integrate data from any business system in real time, meeting both operational and analytical data integration needs. It facilitates data enrichment by providing custom connectors to integrate any ERP or CRM application data source. With its robust extract, transform and load (ETL) capabilities, the tool further enables users to easily integrate between databases (such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle) and ERP applications such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
Midas can also quickly enable integration with Big Data stacks. Organizations can combine data of any scale, from any source, to generate value and insights for improved product quality, cost saving, productivity and precision marketing. The tool is effective across both structured and unstructured data, delivering the same capabilities of leading ETL tools at a fraction of the cost.
With Bodhtree’s Midas, your enterprise’s data has never felt so welcome in so many applications.
- Cloud based solution for invoking transformations and jobs remotely
- Broad connectivity and data delivery
- Hosting a Cloud solution with multi-tenancy capability
- Social connectors -Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Custom Connectors – SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite and Salesforce.com
- Analytics integration with Pentaho Reports,OBIEE and SAP BusinessObjects
- Powerful administration and management
- Data profiling and data quality
- Single interface to manage all the integration projects
- Flexible deployment options
- Bi-directional CRM-ERP integration
- Designed for seamlessly integrating Salesforce.com with ERPs and other applications
- 300 plus Open – source connectors out of the box
- Transparent diagrammatic depiction of data transfer steps
- Removes custom coding for quick turn around
- Reduces integration and maintenance costs
- Improves data quality
- Shortens implementation time
- Easy installation and configuration
- Business continuity and application availability management
- Functional and data integrating experts on technologies like SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite OBIEE, Big Data and Salesforce.com
- In-depth knowledge of data integration life cycle
- Explicit connectors with all standard and custom ERPs
- Solution implementation in the areas of ETL, Big Data and analytics
- Flexible deployment options